Monday, April 16, 2018

Baby Girl Monkey

Hello welcome back to my blog it's my posting day over at KaDoodle Bug Designs so for today I have a really cute card I wanted to share here with y'all some of you may recall last week I mentioned I found out back in Dec I was going to be a grandma, and now we know it's going to be a baby girl, I am so excited! So I thought I would make a cute card for a "girl"


Cutie KaToodles - Baby Girl Monkey - Click Image to Close


Now for my card  I used this adorable file from KaDoodles Bug Design  for the sentiment I used nothing other then my Jaded Blossom Stamps  papers are by Recollections, then of course I had to add some little bling to it. I hope y'all like it.



Thanks for taking some time to visit here today please leave me your comments as I love to read them all.

Hugs, 




1 comment: