Sunday, June 6, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma

http://www.creativetimeforme.com she is focusing on one of the old cartridges, but she will make sure it hasn't  retired yet, it will be called her Throwback Thursday, this will be her first one, it has to be a animal theme so here goes my Gator Card, it's from Create a Critter. I used my Gypsy to weld the Gator together, outline it, added some bling to the nose, and put wiggly eyes on him, I also had Gator stamps from Michaels the $ ones stamp with 2 stamps saying 
"See you later alligator... after while crocodile" and the inside is stamp saying "CHOMP! CHOMP!" I hope you like please leave me a comment, feel free to be a follower with me, and if you have a blog, please let me know so I can follow you, thanks for stopping and please come again :)

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! I just purchased the same stamp set and have been just needing time to make an alligator card to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Debbie ! I love the sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Super cute card! I have to learn how to do the welding thing so I can make shape cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Super cute card! I have to learn how to do the welding thing so I can make shape cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute card. I love the saying.
    The gypsy is the next thing I would love to purchase.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb, This card is very cute!!! Thanks for starting to follow my blog I was following you on facebook but now I will be def following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!! Love the sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, I love the gator!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete