Friday, October 1, 2010

First Card for Inking it Up Crazy

Here is my first card I made for the design team I just got chosen for which is over at http://www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/ she is Kassidy  I was so excited she chose me along with 5 other lovely ladies who are amazing crafter's ok here is my card, you all know I love comments so please let me know what you think of it thanks for stopping by, if you like what you see here please be a follower with me and I would love to follow you as well, so leave me your blog here,
thanks Debbie

9 comments:

  1. I love it! Halloween is my favorite holiday!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. First congrats on making the design team, what a honor! Second your card is so cute, love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Debbie!!!
    great card, love the bling and the ribbon, and that pumpkin....what cart is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!

    Thank you so much for hopping by my blog during "The Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop this weekend. Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out so great! LOVE IT.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!
    -Take Care- ;)
    Cynthia from WhereMagicBegins

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your jack-o-latern. Which cartridge did you use???

    Patti
    bbitster@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete