Friday, December 31, 2010

My favorite 10 to the "Count Down"

I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite cards from this past yr. I hope you enjoy them.  I will be back soon posting some "New Cards", and more, this New Year I am so wanting to learn and try so much more to bring to you all, my coal is to learn this "Quilling" .  Its been so nice to have so many followers here.  I am so blessed to have wonderful friends such as you all here, so thank you all so much!








Hugs Debbie

8 comments:

  1. great cards
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year. You quilling look good to me. Love your snowman card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great top 10 Debbie. Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a Great Year in Crafting!
    Happy New Year:)
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All 10 cards are great. Thanks for sharing. Have a great New Year. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie,

    Those are some beautiful creations!!! :) I hope to see more of them in 2011 (maybe in the second half of the year when our home projects are done & I can actually get online on a regular basis)!

    Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete