Thursday, August 4, 2011

What a Cute Pear

Hello again and welcome back to my blog, for today's card I have made this cute card with this cute little sentiment from one of those $ stamps from AC Moore, I just love these stamp sets. I am loving this cartridge Preserves I have had it for sometime now but have to say I really haven't used it that much, so I hope you will enjoy my card today.






thanks again for visiting my blog I will be back here this weekend I am off Saturday for the first time since I went back in May, so I am very excited to be in my little "Craftroom"
Hugs my friends,









4 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Thanks for sharing it :)


    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. You should enter it is Cricut Cardz Challenge.
    http://www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    www.blessedonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card and I love the colors!
    rhayhurst@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for "liking" me on Fb and following my blog. I am a following you now too:)

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete