Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winner's From My 50th Birthday Blog Hop

Winner's Winner's  please contact me @ Debbiewilson62@comcast.net



Carla said... #27

Happy Birthday I hope it's a great one!!! I love your card, the fun little face on the 0 is adorable. Thanks for sharing.


Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

very cute birthday card.
Kathy









Carla said... 



Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

adorable card
Kathy

  
kbgirlygirl said...

Very cute card!! Love it! TFS!

Hugs,
Leslie

Mickey's Craft World said...

LOVE THIS CARD...ADORABLE...AND OF COURSE..HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

6  
Rachelle said...

this is a very cute card..
Rachelle




Rachelle said...


                                                            



20.00 Gift Cert. @ Scraptastical Kreations 
I would like to take this time to say thank you to everyone 
who helped me celebrate my 50th Birthday!
I had so much fun reading all your lovely comments 
it meant the world to me to have you all taking the time 
visit my blog and leaving me the comments 
Hugs to all of you 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, can't believe it, I am a double winner. I have sent you a Email
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kathy on your double win!!

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete