Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pizza Box Card Set

Hello again wow I have been having a blast this week being home in my craft room I could really get used to this.  I have to say I just love this set of stamps from Jaded Blossom called Simple Sayings .  I was watching videos on how to make these little boxes that they call Pizza Box I think they are just the cutest, and make such a cute little gift, and this stamp set goes just wonderful with this cute little box set, take look and please tell me what you think.

3x3 box, with 4 note cards

paper, ribbon, punches, stamps,

sentiments are:
 Just Because, Get Well soon, Smile, and Hello 

close up of box
Well I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I did making them, they can be made with so many different styles of papers, as for Holidays, Thank You Notes, Baby, Wedding, etc. I will  be making more of these for a craft fair I will be doing so stay tune for some more soon. Thanks again for stopping by.
Hugs all,

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections, scraps
Punches: McGill, Marvy
Stamps: Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings
Ribbon: Scraps

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I am definitely going to have to give this a try. Especially since yours turned out so cute. TFS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Fabulous and Fun note card box!!I have not tried to do this but I will!Thanks!!very beautiful!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute gift set

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete