Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Birthday Card for a BFF

Hello all welcome back to my blog, today is my posting day for PPbyN well actually it was really yesterday but I totally forgot about it with Easter, I had everyone over my house for Easter dinner so I guess it kinda got away from me so I am posting today.  I have the cutest file to share with you all today I love the way it all turn out. I used the file called Best Friends Forever so please be sure to stop over at Paperpiecings by Nikki so are you ready to see my card I have made lets take a look.

front view of card

close up of sentiment 
I hope you have enjoyed my card today, please be sure to stop over and visit the store and be sure to grab the freebie for today.

Recipe:
File PPbyN
Sentiment Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings
Papers Recollections
Cuttlebug folder
Ribbon

thanks again for taking the time to visit my blog today, I would love for you to follow with me just click on the Follow button up to the right side, please be sure to leave my your comments before leaving here today :)

Hugs,

1 comment: