Sunday, March 9, 2014

Love Card

Hello all I have a very cute card here to share with you today, it's my posting day over at Miss Kate Cuttables so please be sure to stop on by to see what today's Freebie is.
Wedding Word Set SVG cut files wedding svg cut files for scrapbooking


Ok now onto my card I have to share with you all, I have used the Valentine Monograms

Valentine Monogram SVG cut files valentine alphabet svg cuts free svg files free svg cuts
Front 
                         
Side View

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I hope you liked my card I have shared with you all today please leave me some comments I always love to here from all of you.    Hugs





No comments:

Post a Comment