Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Jaded Blossom Guest Designer

Hello everyone it's Debbie here from DD's Crafts I am so excited to be here with all of you here at Jaded Blossom, I have been such a huge fan of these ladies since they first started out, as you know they are awesome ladies!
Now for my post today I have created a Christmas card and a treat tag, using one of my all time favorite sets, whice is Christmas Wishes





For my card base I used the A2 LORI WHITLOCK SCALLOPED CENTER STEP CARD
for the treat tag I used the Treat tag die I also added a few more dies on the card I used Mini tag dies 2 I then added my sentimet which was also from the set Christmas Wishes.  For the treat tag I used Candy Charms & Banners die when stamping the sentiments I used embossing powder, which I learn awhile back from Candace here. I love the look when using embossing powders.
Ok so I hope you have enjoyed my projects as much as I have being here as a Guest Designer for Jaded Blossom. I want to say a big thank you to Michelle and Candace for letting me be a Guest Designer.

Hugs all,



5 comments: