Tuesday, March 21, 2017

You and Coffee

Hello I have missed you all so very much, I am sorry I haven't been here in some time.  I am back now, and loving it.

Today I am a guest designer over at Die Cutting Divas I was ask if I would like to be a guest designer and of course I said YES,  so I was ask to do a 3D project.
For my project I am using a Candy Caddy, I decided to use it as a coffee (K-Cup) holder
it makes a cute little gift.  I saw this idea over at
Cindy's Scraptastic Designs  (so thanks Cindy for sharing this idea.)


I had so much fun making this, I used lots of  Jaded Blossom stamps and dies I will have a list at the end  of my post on what I used to make this.

Close up of coffed cup die and sentiment

side view

front view

So that is my project for you today, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it, I would like to say thanks to Georgiana Carson for asking me to be a Guest Designer today..

Please be sure to stop over and visit the Die Cuttin Divas.

I would love to have you as a follower, if you have time take a look around before leaving my blog, if you like what you see please just go up to the Follow Button on the right side and hit Follow that's how easy it is.

thanks for visiting me today,

Hugs,







Recipe is :
PK-1386 Cartoon Bombshell Faces 1 1-8th inch


















11 comments:

  1. So glad you came back to be our Guest Diva. Great K-cup holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being our guest designer today at Die Cuttin' Divas. You really rocked it! Love your coffee treat and the cute sentiment. The face on the coffee cup is just so adorable!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Your Kaddy is awesome and Adorable you kame up with so many klever and kreative ideas for your Kuppa Kuppa Kaddy...I am krazy over it.
    I love my Keurig Koffee and your kreation totally blew me away. It is Spectacular. You so did a super outstanding Kreative Job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable ! Thank you for sharing with us all

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did amazing! So great to see you crafting again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for being our guest designer this week. I love your coffee holder, it's really cute!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your GD spot over at DCD!
    Super DUPER cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot! Glad you came back to play along! Your caddy is ADORABLE! LOVE the sweet Face on the coffee... So CUTE! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute project!! Love it!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas.
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute! Love the PK face :)

    ReplyDelete