Monday, May 28, 2018

Cherry Cutie



Hello today it's my day to post over at Kadoole Bug Designs I am using the file called Cherry Cutie, before I share my card I also would like tomlet you all know Melissa is having a Design Team call here is all the info


No automatic alt text available.
Send your submissions too: kbdrequest@gmail.com Title DT Call. 




now onto my project for  today I really for got how much fun it is when you do a cut file that's when you piece all the cut pieces together, here is my card.



this is the piece project 

side view

front view
I hope you enjoyed my post for today I have listed recipe at the end of this post please visit back here again real soon,

Hugs,



Recipe :

Cherry Cuties : http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/
Jaded Blossom :  jadedblossomstamps.com
Silouette :
Papers : Recollections



13 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! Love this card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them or their clients, as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

    There's always something great to watch with Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. Choose from popular movies and full seasons of hit TV shows. Enjoy a wide variety of choices, including Action & Adventure, Comedy, Kids & Family, Documentaries, and more. Plus, there are never any commercials.

    While seeing generally, if you are looking for more content and entertainment, you can go for Hotstar. If you are always exploring something new to watch, you can go for Netflix. If you want to have the common ground between this two, you can opt for amazon prime.

    Regards

    www.office.com/setup 2016
    www.office.com/setup
    microsoft365.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup
    microsoft365.com/setup
    www.netflix.com/activate
    www.netflix.com/activate
    www.netflix.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desert Safari Dubai is an uncommon strategy to research the contrary side of Dubai. A Stand alone excursion where you can experience a significant desert ride, Seated in a luxury Land Cruiser and The Camel Ride beyond the midpoint. A complete activity to appreciate from the obsolete character to a high level smell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a https://romytisa.com/collections/mini-tote bag. It has a zipper closure and an adjustable shoulder strap.

    This is the perfect bag for a day out, or for carrying your laptop and other essentials when you are on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now onto my project for today I really for got how much fun it is when you do a cut file that's when you piece all the cut pieces together, here is my card.

    ReplyDelete