Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Goodies from AC Moore & Ollie's

Look what I picked up over the weekend, went to AC Moore and Ollie's, Ollie's have some great little things for scrap booking, there prices are great, these 6 packs of papers for .99 each, 2 tape runners for 1.99 each I saw this pretty box that is for cards that has dividers for each mth, for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. it was only 1.99 wow, 2 packs of ribbon were 2.99 each, @ AC Moore I got the stamps each for .99 Halloween, paper punch for tags, 19.99 but I used my 50% off coupon and the Card magazine I just had to get.



2 comments:

  1. Great finds. I have been considering adding a punch like that to my collection, so much easier than using the cricut when you just need a simple tag:) TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete