Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scrappin Chic's Design Team Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog here is my second project for Scrappin Chic's DT I am loving being on this Design Team these ladies are a wonderful group to work with , so this is using a sentiment for "Sunshine" please be sure to stop over at the blog of the Scrappin Chic's Design Team here @ http://scrappinchicschallenge.blogspot.com/  I hope you all like my card today please take a look.
used H20 Cartridge, embossing folder, stickles 

punch is from "Stampin Up love this punch

thanks again for visiting my blog please take some time to look at all my projects and hopefully you will like what you see and be a new follower with me, just hit that Follow button on the right side of my blog, if you have a blog please be sure to leave me you link so I can come follow you too.
Hugs Debbie :)

2 comments:

  1. really cut card, am a follower.
    Paula
    chillinwithquillin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Debbie! I love the vibrant colors and what a great way to use that punch! I must try that!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete