Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scrappin Chic's Design Team Challenge

 If your here for the It's Officially Summer Blog Hop, click Here

Hello welcome back for the 3rd project for "Summer Sentiment" I am having so much fun making these summer cards. I am also loving being on this Design Team with all the lovely ladies at the Scrappin Chic's DT they are great group to work with, so thanks again for having me on your team.  I made this card using the same cartridge which is H20 take a look please and tell me what you think.



I am very happy with this card, I love how it turned out reminds me of having lots of "Summer Fun" when I was a kid. Thanks for stopping by today please be sure to visit the Scrappin Chic's Blog to see all of the projects created by the Design Team here @ http://www.scrappinchicschallenge.blogspot.com/
Hugs to all my friends,
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. This card is so flippin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vry nice! I nominated you for an award so please stop by my blog to check it out!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO love this card!!! very cute!
    www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sew love the card --- Funtastic!!! I love my flip flops too and live in them all year which is basically a feat living in Pennsylvania but I must tell you I only wear them inside in the winter time!!! Beautiful cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete