Friday, November 15, 2013

Hello everyone and welcome to the:


We are SO EXCITED to bring to you this awesome blog hop!
Our dear talented Ann (SVG Cutting Files) created the most amazing svgs for our blog hop!
Abby started this blog hop a few years back. This is actually the 2nd I Lucy Blog Hop,
why this hop? Well, it's plain and simple...... 
We are LOVING FANS of I Love Lucy!
I have always been a I Love Lucy Fan, since I can remeber I have always watched all her shows, even when I was a kid my parents said I would always watch her. I would like to share a little piece of my Lucy room.

So, before we move on... If you came from Jeanne's  then you are headed int he right direction, if not, make sure not to miss the starting point with Abby
For my project today I have made Lollipop holders one for each Lucy, Ricky, Ethel & Fred.
I used the Lollipop file from SVG Cutting Files
Lets take a look here
The whole gang

Lucy & Ricky


Ethel & Fred
I had so much fun playing with these files, I want to say a big thanks to Ann for doing all this for us Lucy Fans, and to Abby for having me again, we did this a few yrs back and it was so much fun then and still having a blast here, thanks to the both of you awesome job ladies,
and you are probably asking where you can get these ADORABLE files right?
Well, here is the BEST part of it all!
These files are FREE !!!

But, there are a few rules to follow:
*** Visit EVERY blog on the hop and become a FOLLOWER
*** Leave a COMMENT on each of the blogs
*** Send an email to: sales@svgcuttingfiles.com
Subject Line: LUCY HOP

You have until Saturday midnight to send your email to request your freebies! 
These files WILL NOT be available after midnight on Saturday Nov. 16th

NEXT ON THE HOP IS:



And the line-up:


Ann 


Hugs, 


74 comments:

  1. Love these characters...excellent projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all these ideas. Love Lucy and her crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are a Lucy lover! Cute lollipop holders!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,

    What a cool Lucy Collection! (Where in your house do you keep that?) And I love your cute lollipop holders!!! :) Can't wait to get the cute files over at SVG Cutting Files!

    Thank you for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable.. Love your Lucy Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I LOVE Fred and Ethel!!!!!!!!!
    Your tags are soooooo cute!!!!! And I wish I had room to take out all of my Lucy Collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DD..i cant even say how cute these tags are....so so so so cute

    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinking CUTE!! I love them.. Fred is too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Lucy things and this hop is awesome! You did a fabulous job those lollipop holders are just too cute!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, MY GOSH... these are SUPER!!!
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi debbie!
    the piecings look awesome and what a super cute idea!!
    awesome party favors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg... so cool.. i just love fred & ethel... LOL... they just crack me up...

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! First I have to say, that is quite the LUCY collection you have! The loli pop holders are so stinkin cute! Fred totally made me laugh out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my...I love these little characters. Super job piecing them together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your lollipop holders. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this hop and your take on it is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the FaceBook invite to this. I LOVE this show. So much so that my husband ended up buying all the seasons on DVD for me. My kids love it just as much as I do. I'm very excited to have these files. They turned out SO cute! Thanks! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy Smokes! WOW Debbie seriously that looks AMAZING! Absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look great! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG Ethel and fred!!! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so great! Fred's pants crack me up! Great job and thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Debbie, these lollipop holders are just too much fun. What a great party favor for an adult party - talk about reliving our childhoods!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your project and your Lucy collection is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This hop is so much fun!! Very cute little sucker holders!

    ReplyDelete
  25. super cute...love all of them, but Fred is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE love your projects!!! Fred and Ethel came out so adorable..Lucy and Ricky equally so and OMG on your amazing collection!!! That si so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. omg!! freaking cute lollipop holders

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this! Even more than that ... will you come organize my crafting room? yours is great!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Too cute! Love how you made them into super cute lollipop covers. Ethel and Fred cam out too cute! .

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are a wonderful addition to your Lucy collection. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot








    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey Chicky!!! SUPER job on your lollipop holders!!! They are SOOOO adorable!!! I bet EVERYONE will love these when you show them off in person (shows!!)! Thanks for sharing girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. CUTE!! CUTE!! CUTE!! And what PERFECT additions for your Lucy Room!!

    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are truly a I love Lucy fan, love your project, great job..

    ReplyDelete
  34. hehe!!I love FRED!! TFS

    desaucier at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Everyone needs a friend like Ethel!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute. You really have a lot of Lucy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  37. your lollipop holders are too cute!!! love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Super adorable lollipop covers!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  39. Me ha dado mucha alegria estar haciendo este rrecorrido porque me ha hecho volver a mi infancia con estas lindas imagenes. todas bellas

    ReplyDelete
  40. So much fun!! Memories start flooding over me!

    I'm your follower now.

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  41. Too cute! I especially love Ethel and Fred. Fred's pants are hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  42. so cute and i loved your lucy room

    ReplyDelete
  43. Omgosh, I am so in love with these cards!! What a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great tags! I loved their friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Super cute!! I'm so sad I cant used the images. They are so cute!!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love that you used all four Lucy characters for your lollipop holders. You can't have I Love Lucy without all four.
    Thanks for sharing.
    fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. These are sooo cute! Love that you made these tags, great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete