Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Santa Claus Card

Hello welcome back to my blog, it's been a few weeks since I have posted here I have been getting ready for my craft fairs. So today is my posting day over at Paper Piecings by Nikki so I have made a Christmas card since it's getting closer to that time.  For my card today I am very happy with the way it has turn out have used a few other cute little things I will share with you also.  Now for my card I used the Santa Claus cutting file, if you would like to purchase this file just click on the link. Ok now here is my card I hope you all enjoy it.

Santa Claus file

front of card

close up 

inside of card 
Please be sure to stop over and visit the store Nikki has some really cute and lots of Brand New files. 
For my card I would like to share with you what else I have used to complete my cute little card, which was 
my favorite stamps by Jaded Blossom I used a few different sets by them which was Christmas Wishes, Merry Bright and I also used Flag Die 2. I embossed the mat of my card with Snow Flakes folder, I also used some stickles on the hat and beard plus I used Liquid Applique to give it that white fluffy look, cute right. I used Trendy Twine also in the front of my card. I hope that covers it all, ok I always love to here your comments so please besure to leave me some, thanks again for stopping by. 
Hugs 

3 comments: