Sunday, July 27, 2014

Birthday Fishes



Hello I have a cute card to share with you today as it's my posting day over at the Miss KateCuttables Blog but first let me share today's freebie with you all, from the Miss KateCuttables store you can find a daily freebie there.
Apple Pie SVG cutting files apple svg cut file cute svg cut files for cricut cute cut files cute svgs free svgs
Today's Freebie



Ok so now onto my card,  I have used  the freebie back a few weeks ago which was this "Cute Puffer Fish"
and here is my card I have made using this file



Cute Puffer Fish SVG cutting file free svg cuts cute svg cut files for cricut cute cut files for scal scut free files





Front view


Close up of fish
I hope you have enjoyed my card I have shared with you today here, please be sure to hop on over to the Miss KateCuttalbes Blog to see all the great projects there as well.
Thanks for taking out the time to visit my blog, and as you know I love to here and from you all so please remember to leave me your comments. Hope to see you back here real soo.
Hugs

Recipe:
Cute Puffer Fish Miss KateCuttables store
Dies & Sentiment Jaded Blossom Store

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie, this is super cute! Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I guess you wanted to know about the shape of my card? I cut it myself using these dies
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00IP32EYE/ref=mp_s_a_1_47?qid=1407092206&sr=8-47&pi=AC_SX110_SY165
    Along with nestie circles for the aperture. Hope this helps, if not just give a shout! Julie. X

    ReplyDelete