Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am a Guest Designer today @ Made by Momo

Hello everyone I have to tell you all I just love Momo she is super awesome, when I first started looking around on the computer for crafts, I happen to come across her blog first, I was so amazed at seeing all her cards, I fell in love with her blog, so I then started my craft page on FB then my blog. this was just in May and I can't believe how it took off, I love being here sharing all my cards, and layouts, its just so much fun, and then learning so much more, wow I am so blown away with it all, so I have been doing some challenges and one is at Momo's  I will post her link for you at the end of this post. She has a Tuesday Challenge and she then picks on someone from that wks challenge to be her Guest Designer for the following wk, and I was the one for this week, I was so happy, excited and even ask her "are you sure you have the right person" she said yes. ok so here is my challenge I said anything with a Turkey since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, ok so here it is I hope you like and please remember to leave me your comments and visit my favorite craft bud here @ http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/
"Gobble to you Wobble"

4 comments:

  1. I just made a dozen of these turkeys today! Thanks for sharing and I LOVE MoMo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! Congrats on being the guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card love this turkey lol
    scrappinwithjc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete