Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Celebrate with Flourish"

Hello my friends, thanks for stopping by again to visit I have been trying some different cuts from this new cartridge I have gotten, which is Celebrate with Flourish, I think it is so cute and it has some really fun cuts on it, I always loved ice skating when I a was a kid, so I saw this with the cute ice skates, and this is what I came up with at the end of making my card, please leave me your comments, as always I love to here what you have to say, thanks again for stopping by, I hope you like what you see..
hugs, Debbie

9 comments:

  1. Love your card, Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!!! I love the detail on this card!! WOW!! You did an amazing job!!! :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiul card! I love it the colors are so pretty! TFS

    P.S i left an award on my blog for you!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have wonderful cards posted on your site. I just found you thru All Crafts Sites. I became a follower and I am looking forward to seeing more projects. When you get a chance, please come and visit me.

    Georgiana http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/2010/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card. How did you get the blue on the embossing?

    Wendy C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Wendy the blue is inking on it, just took the pad and tap at it, easy right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Debbie!!! :) This card is exquisite!!!!!!!!!! You seriously used ALL of my favorite colors! And I've been in love with the Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Cartridge since its release (but I still haven't splurged on it...maybe I should put it on my Christmas List). We lived across the street from a pond growing up, so we would lace up on our front porch and skate for hours! Love, love, love it!

    Thanks for posting,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete