Sunday, August 17, 2014

Good to the last drop



Today I have a cute card of a Root Beer Float, which is one of my favorite's.  I found this file over at  Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons they have a challenge going on it's has to be something "Yummy" so what else better then a Root Beer Float. 
Now onto my card, here is a pic of the file I have used.

Root Beer Float Cutting Files
Root Beer Float file

I have to say I am very happy of the way my card has turn out, I just love this paper. 

front view

close up of Root Beer Float
close up of sentiment


side view

So that is my card I have for today's post I hope you have enjoyed all posts this week, as I have been on vacation this past week, well being tomorrow is Monday I have to go back to work, not happy but it's what lots of us have to keep doing these days. I hope to be posting back here by the end of this week again I've been having so much fun crafting and posting this past week. Please leave me your comments as I love to read them, and please feel free to be a follower with me here on my blog.  Thanks again. 
Hugs 

Recipe:
Card Base: Silhouette Store
Sentiment & Die: Jaded Blossom
Paper: DCWV 
Gel Pen 

8 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining the PPPR Yummy challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and I love the colors:) The Root Beer Float looks very yummy! Thank You for playing along with over at PPPR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card!! Your root beer float looks yummy enough to eat :-) Thanks for linking up with us for the PPPR "Yummy" challenge.
    Nicole
    PPPR dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! Debbie this turned out GREAT! I love it...Now I want a Root Beer Float! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! The colors make me think of something sweet! Thank you so much for joining us for the PPPR Yummy Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete