Thursday, August 14, 2014

Just bee-cause

Hello I am so excited to be back here on my blog again today, most of all because I finally am getting to play with my new stamps that I won from Craftin Desert Diva's I just love these stamps they are so cute.  I have join up in this weeks Craft It Up & Link It Up Sketch Linky Party over @ Craftin Desert Diva's Link It Up
here is the sketch we were to follow


Here is my take on the sketch, for my card I used the stamp set from Craftin Desert Diva's store  it's called
"Lil Bit Buggie"

Front view

I hope you have enjoyed my card for today, I am loving this set of stamps and the Craftin Desert Diva's blog so I plan on doing more of there challenges. I hope to see you back at my blog real soon, I would love for you take a look around while your here today, and if you happen to like what you see please just click on the Follow button on the right side bar to be a follower of my blog, if you have a blog please leave me your info in a comment, I will be sure to stop by and become a follower of yours. 
Hugs, 
Recipe:
Stamps: Lil Bit Buggie
TrendyTwine: Lemon Tart
Embossing folder: HoneyComb
Die: Jaded Blossom 

8 comments:

  1. So cute!! The embossing looks great and I love how you used the twine! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! I love how you used the twine. Thanks so much for
    playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Sketch Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the embossing. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the hexagon background! Thanks for trying my sketch at Craftin' Desert Diva.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Craftin' Desert Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the sketch love how you use the twine thanks for linking up at CDD.

    ReplyDelete