Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Happy 50th Lorie


Welcome to my blog, today is a very special day as lots of us are doing a suprise Birthday Blog Hop for Lorie Souther, from Peachy Keen Stamps I am so honor and happy to be part of this hop, I think back when I started my blog and craft fb, Peachy Keen was one of the very first sets of stamps I had purchased, and I am still loving them.
For today I have created a cute little card for Lorie, and I have to say I am very happy for the way it as turned out. Lorie I hope you will like it too, ok now lets take a look. 


front view

side view

close up of face

sentiment

sentiment
I had so much fun making this Birthday card today, Lorie I will be sending this out in the mail to you, again I hope you have enjoyed my post for today.  
For my card I used the Card Base & Cup Cake Girl from SVG Cutting Files, the cute face is from no other then Peachy Keen Stamps, set called Wide Eyed Kids Face Asstortment PK-450, the sentiment and #50 is from Jaded Blossom, and to dress it up I added some of my Trendy Twine . oh and to get the shine on the candle and cupcake I used my Glossy Accents. 
Ok now to see lots more of Lorie's Birthday Blog Hop, please hop on over to Jessica @ Chick-n-Scrap
Thank you again for letting me a part of Lorie's Birthday Blog Hop today. 
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. I am completely in love with this card, Debbie, and I can't thank you enough for creating it and for helping to make this birthday one I will never forget! I was so surprised and very happy to see what you girls had done! Blessed beyond measure for such wonderful and talented friends! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just super adorable. Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little cupcake! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love the little girl and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I like the shape and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete