Thursday, November 24, 2011

Brrr... Snow

Hello welcome to my blog, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, hope your having a wonderful day with family and friends.  I am going to my parents soon but for today I have been in my "craft room" playing all day so I am having a wonderful day.  I have been wanting to use my cartridge "Snow Friends" I looked all over here last yr. for it and finally I was able to purchase from someone here back in the summer.. I also have been wanting to play with my new stamps from K. Andrew's I just love her stamps they are great to work with, stamping very nice, for today's card I am using the set "Winter Wishes" love this set as I do all of them, all of K. Andrew stamps sets are so fun and easy to mix and match with each other. If you would like to purchase the set I have chosen to use today or any other sets of K. Andrew stamps you can do so by going to her store here @ http://www.kandrewdesigns.com/. I also used Peachy Keen "Snow Cuties" for the face you can find them Here the item # is 501
Here is my card I have made to share with all of you today I hope you will
leave me your comments I always love to here them.
What I used to make this cutie!

Brrr... Snow 

"Winter Wishes" by K. Andrew's

just a closer look for you

these corners are in the stamp set too, this is great
for corners, or almost anything. 
I hope you have enjoyed my card today, as I had lots of fun making it! Thanks for visiting my blog today and be sure to visit K. Andrew blog and stamp store, please tell her I sent you!!
Hugs all

4 comments: