Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanks Giving Blog Hop






Welcome to the Thanksgiving Blog Hop!!





www.memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">Thanksgiving Hop


We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything to be thankful for!!  You'll  find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the  way!!

If you've hopped  over from Shannon, then  you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email  and you'd like to join our Trick-or-Treat FUN, then please CLICK HERE to start at  the beginning with Lynda's blog because...  It's always a TREAT to start at the start!! :)  This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you'll find the entire line-up below my post)!!

For the hop today, I've created .......

I have made this "Turkey Card" being thankful for having a Turkey Dinner on Thanks Giving Day! I have used the cartridge Create a Critter, and my new set of stamps from K. Andrew Design Stamps called Positive Thoughts.
front of card

close up of sentiment
these stamps can be purchased here



Thank you again for checking out my project...  Remember to visit all the stops for more chances to WIN (simply follow the sneak peek links below)!!

Below are links to BOTH days of the hop so you'll be sure not to miss a THING!!

DAY ONE (November 15):





DAY TWO (November 16):


14 comments:

  1. very very nice...your turkey is sooo cute.. and positive thoughts are also a great thing to put :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fine turkey and the sentiment cracks me up. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment especially since it IS OUR blog hop day! The turkey is super cute, love the googly eyes!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Creative wishes,
    Claire DT
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Turkey card. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I love the desk with your cricut. Very organized, I am working on my craft room now and this gives me an idea as what to do with the stuff for my cricut. I was going to put a shelf up but I like your idea better

    Second of all, that little turkey is so adorable. And the card is fabulous.

    Sharyn
    sharynscreations.blogspot.com
    sharynknox @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur work and give sasha a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love thwe card this is my favorite turkey cut! The background paper is awesome!
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your turkey is absolutely adorable. I love it! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your turkey is so cute. i really love your cards. thanks for sharing with us .



    craftingwithblue @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card and love the sentiment!! Love your creativity!
    Hugs and Love,
    Thanksgiving Blessings!
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this turkey and that stamp set it PERFECT! Fantastic card. So glad to be in this hop for you.

    Happy Scrappin'
    Sue B

    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your turkey. Will have to check out the others now. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr. Turkey is adorable and the saying you put with him is perfect! Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete