Saturday, November 26, 2011

Warm & Delightful

Hello welcome to my blog.  Today I wanted to share another card I have made using my Imagine, I am having lots of fun and still have lots of learning as well.  My card today is also made with using my new stamps from K. Andrew you can visit her by clicking Here that will take you to her blog, please be sure to tell her I sent you, and also check out her stamps thats where you can purchase the stamps I have used for my card today.
"Warn and delightful"

supplies I have used today
Kate's Kitchen Imagine cart.
"Winter Wishes"
from K.Andrew's here
please keep in mind when ordering
from Kristal
EVERY stamp you purchase benefits charity! Atleast $1 from the sale of every single stamp set goes to a well deserved charity. Please check the charity tabs to see which charity your stamp set benefits.

thanks for stopping by today
Hugs all,

4 comments:

  1. Debbie this is so cute! i think this stamp set is my new favourite so many possibilities!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Love the matching ribbon.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute and adorable. Can almost smell those ginger kids..yummmy. Great job.

    ReplyDelete