Monday, March 28, 2011

2 Challenge's 1 Card

Hello everyone thanks for visiting me today. I had so much fun making this card, I almost forgot this one challenge the deadline is today, so I just got this done in no time it actually took me longer to tie the bow then it did putting it together. So the challenges I am entering this card into is with the Michelle Here which I am so honored  to be on her Design Team, all the designers are to make cards for the challenge. The challenge is to make a card using "Ugly Paper".  The other challenge is with my friend Paula Here her challenge is to make it a "Guy Theme" I hope you all like my card, I did have fun with it, these challenges get me so inspired and I hope I can make you all feel inspired as well.
front view

side view 

inside view 
Recipe is :
Nifty Fifties Cart.
Embossing Folders, stars, woodgrain
Punch Martha Stewart
Printed Paper DCWV Pocket full of Posies
Colored Paper Scraps
Ribbon Satin Royal Blue

until next time
Hugs Debbie :)

2 comments:

  1. This is still a great card! Good luck on your challenges :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very cute! Perfect bow!
    :) gina

    ReplyDelete