Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Throw Back Thursday Challenge

Hello I am so happy to be entering again over at Emma's "My Creative Time" this challenge was having to use the Walk in My Garden cartridge,  having to have flowers on our project as well. I really haven't used this cartridge for sometime now, I love how these challenges give us the chance to pull out the older cartridges.  I am really happy with my project today I think my card turned out really cute, please tell me what you think.



thanks for stopping by today
please stop over to see all the
entries over at Emma's @
http://www.creativetimeforme.com/search/label/Throwback%20Thursday
Hugs Debbie :)

Recipe is:
Cricut Cartridge is: Walk in My Garden
pages 91 & 100
Flower Faces: PKS Simple Sallies #532
Cuttlebug Embossing: Forest Braches & Spots-Dots
Background Paper: DCWV Pocket full of Possies MatStack
Pen: White Gel Pen
Ribbon & Boarder just scraps

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful---I love the colors!!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I love your flower pot card! The dimension is wonderful and the colors too!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! The colors ROCK and sooo make me want SPRING!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really pretty,,Love the colors!!!
    Imogene
    http://sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Cute card!! Love the PKS faces!!!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you ensure the card is complete by adding a special writing surface in the interior. Warm wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie,

    I love your card!!! :) The Peachy Keen Face Stamps make it so cheerful and I love the inside, too! Is that a fancy corner punch (or a stamp?)?

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete