Monday, March 7, 2011

Smile Card, PKS Challenge

Hello welcome to my blog today I wanted to share this card with all of you I am very happy with how it turned out, I hope you will be too. I am going to enter this card at the challenge over at PKS @http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ I just love there stamp sets. There challenge today is using stitching or faux and any face stamps. So here is my card.
thanks for visiting me today I hope you liked what you saw I had fun making this one, please be sure to stay turned into my blog I will be doing my first "Cartridge" Give Away when I reach 1000 followers!
Hugs Debbie :)

9 comments:

  1. Its adorible,love the smiley on the camara

    www.scrappingmamma.net
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable and it sure did bring a smile to my face;-] Thank you Debbie for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!
    love the smiley on the camera,,great ideal!
    Imogene
    http://sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love the little camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a cute card! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a card. Never would have thought about it. My niece always says to "think outside the box' and I guess she nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie,

    What a cute card!!! :) And I love the colors! (I didn't know that cute camera was on Create a Critter!)

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute and one of my favorite carts. I love the photo of your craft room. Which I was that organized...lol. I'd like to present to you this award. Smooches... http://scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete