Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feathered Friend Challenge

Hello I am entering another challenge this week it's with Robyn most of you know her by My Pink Stamper, while she is having fun cruising she left a challenge for all of us who would like to join in on it the challenge is any project using a "Feathered Friend" so I made this cute little card with a bird house and a little bird. I hope you all enjoy.


thanks for stopping
by today. Please stop over
http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/03/my-pink-stamper-challenge.html
there you can see all the entries
Hugs Debbie :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie!! What an adorable card. I love the paper you picked for the back ground! :)

    Oh, the little easel you are using for your pics is so cute too (what I can see of it).

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet love the images you chose
    Thanks for sharing
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,

    You make so many cute cards!!! :) How do you find the time and come up with the ideas?!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete