Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog Award

Look I got another "Blog Award " today from Carol over @ Cricut'ing Carol thanks so much Carol for this " I got Attitude Award, I am so very happy to be receiving this from you I will pass this along with the other few I have received this week I have promised I will be passing them out by the end of this week, so be on the look out one of these awards but be going to one of you lovely ladies here, thanks again to Carol, please visit her over at http://cricutingcarol.blogspot.com/
now here is my award I have received

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award... you deserve it!!! Thank you for "liking" me on Facebook *Ü*. I hope you will follow me on my blog... it would be great having you there too *Ü*.
    **Lots of Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blog award... you're very deserving!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete