Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One Card, 2 Challenges

Hello and welcome to my blog, I am having so much fun trying to enter all these challenges, I try to enter as many as I can but sometimes it's hard if I forget or have a hard time to come up with something so I try to combine them into one when possible. Today I am going to enter this card into 3 different challenges I will have them posted at the bottom of my post. The card I have made must have the colors Blue, Yellow, White & having to use a Cricut Cut Border and having to use the word Thank You. This is for Cricut Cardz Challenge.
Also my card must have to be made using the Cricut Cartridge "Celebrations" page 130 this challenge is with MAG Challenge, and the other challenge is with Paper Cutz Challenge which is very easy any colors & any theme.  So here is my card I have put together for these 2 challenges, I hope you will like and please leave me your comments I always love to here from all of you..

using cartridge Celebrations pg 130

front of card
side view 
thanks for stopping by my blog today
please be sure to stop by the links below
until next time Hugs Debbie :)
Here are the Challenges for my Card:
http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://magchallengebythepage.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Love it, you did a great job with our challenge, love the embossing too! Thanks so much for joining M.A.G. Challenge by the Page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awsome card! Great way to multi-task too :o) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, thanks for playing @ MAG Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love how you used those triangles. Thanks for joining us this week at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the way you colored the embossing :)

    ReplyDelete