Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge

Welcome back to my blog, today for this challenge we are to use 3 pattern papers and colors and any theme.  I love doing all these challenges they keep me so inspired and busy that is what I need right now. I have been out of work now for 2yrs for medical reasons, they say I could go back in Jan. but now they have no openings at my same job, I was there for 29yrs. so now I am like most of others looking for a job. So needless to say my crafting keeps me going, so thank you all for posting these challenges. Ok so I have had this ribbon and stamp set wanting to use them so I finally did tell me what you think of my card.

you are the apple of my eye

inside view 
this is going to be entered in the Paper Cutz Challenge 
until next time 
Hugs Debbie :)

4 comments:

  1. Great card!! I love the sentiment too. It would make a wonderful card for a teacher (of course they are probably tired of apple cards).

    Thanks for sharing, I hope you job situation works out for the best!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is FABULOUS my friend! & you are SOOO RIGHT, crafting DOES keep us going!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the red apple and your embossing technique. Cute ribbon! Hang in there girlfriend...sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing on your apple!!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete