Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog. This is my 3rd post for today, ok so I just love entering in the Tacky Tuesday Challenge thanks to Ruthie for putting this together for everyone, you can visit her @ http://septemberninth.blogspot.com/2011/03/tacky-tuesdays-challenege-4.html For this challenge we had to use the Cartridge "Birthday Bash" pg 27 using the "Bunny" and having to use the word "Hop" somewhere's on the card. Here is my card I had lots of fun making it and I hope you will like it too please leave me your comments I always love to here them.


Cart Birthday Bash

Hop on Over

inside of card
side view 
 thanks for stopping by today
until next time Hugs Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Hoppy Easter to you too !!! Super cute card !!! :) Martha C.
    mcaballerobrito@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoppy Easter! Thia is an adorable card! Love the purple...you tie bows really well! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I have given you an award! you can check it out on my blog at: http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete