Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Card Another Challenge @ M.A.G.

Welcome back and welcome all "New"  I would love to have you follow my blog so please feel free to take a look around after seeing my card. This card is for the challenge going on over at M.G.A. Here There challenge for this week is to use "Create A Critter" cartridge which is one of my favorites, we had to make anything on pg 50 so this was fun seeing what everyone else has came up with, please visit there site so you can see all the fun cards and layouts that were made. Please tell me what you think of my card and don't for get to follow if you like what you see here.


"Dino-mite!
Create a Critter pg 50
Thanks for visiting me today
until next time
Hugs Debbie :)

8 comments:

  1. This is very cute and you did a great job on our challenge, thanks so much for joining Mag challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,

    Thanks for sharing this adorable card!! I'll have to go check out the MAG Challenges!

    I'll be back soon! :)
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Thanks for playing MAG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice job. Thanks for joining us this week at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie
    Super cute card
    Good luck in the challenge
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!I have an award for you on my blog,please stop by and pick it up.

    http://lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card! Come visit my blog, I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete