Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Winner for the Bunny Hop Blog Hop

First I want to say a Big Thank You to all of You for leaving me such great lovely comments I love to read all your comments it keeps me inspired to make you all get more inspired for the love of crafting whether it's card making, scrap booking, or any kind of paper crafting I just love to do it! Ok so now on to the winner who is Regina who was picked random it was #.29 
Regina said...

Cute card. It is so much fun seeing all the cute bunnies everyone is making. Love Spring.

so Regina please contact me by Monday 3/28/2011 so I can send out your little package to you.
Hugs Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I sent an e-mail with my name and address. I am still so excited about winning. I sent a text to my daughters just saying "I won, I won" so they have been calling me to find out what I was talking about. Knew that would get them. Thanks again for making my day. Regina

    ReplyDelete